Eligibility for Admission:
|Minimum Qualification||10+2 with any stream (Pass)|
|Duration of Diploma||Two years|
|Total number of seats||30|
Duration of course : 2 year
Admission terms and conditions:
1) The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year in which admission is sought.
2) The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
3) The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of secondary school certificate examination( 12 year course, 12th class or central board secondary education or a recognoised equivalent public examination.Subjects of study must be equivalent to those prescribed by the CBSE for the class 12th.
4) Medical fitness: Admission is subjected to satisfactory of medical examination report.
5) Candidate will produce a character certificate issued by Principal of school last attended.
6) Application form: It must be filled and signed by candidate’s own handwriting and duly signed by parents or guardians.Application forms that are incomplete or received after due date shall not be entertained.
Attach the original and a photocopy of the following documents:
Residential /Domicile certificate
Medical fitness certificate
8 recent photographs
7) Fees and other dues:
8)Refund policy :
A candidate once admitted will not be allowed to withdraw and vacate a seat without paying full course tution fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
Students will observe vacation as under:
Vacation: 4 weeks
Gazetted holidays-3 weeks
Sick leave- 10 days
Examination ( including preparatory) : 3 weeks